Buddha Fellows are progressive in their thinking, passionate about creating an equitable society, and resilient in realising their dream. They take risks, have a problem-solving attitude, are innovative, and can deal with ambiguity.
Tangibly, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria.
The Buddha Institute:
• Desire to address issues like inequality, poverty, and dignity of life
• Ability to build consensus among different stakeholders
• Grit and determination
• Track record of execution
• For-profit enterprise, in operation for at least two years
• Directly impacts the lives of vulnerable groups
• Preferred sectors: Agriculture, Livelihoods, Health and Environment
• May be incubated elsewhere